Top 15 Data Warehouse Tools in 2021
Hey, are you searching for Data Warehouse Tools for your organization? So we are providing you a list of the top 15 data warehouse tools. A data warehouse is a set of software tools that assist in analyzing large amounts of disparate data from various sources. A data warehouse is generally used to gather and analyze commercial data from a variety of sources. But what are data warehousing tools? Let us know more about some data warehousing tools in detail.
What is a data warehouse?
A data warehouse is a data management software that is used to store large volumes of data. The primary objective of a data warehouse is to store vast quantities of data for query and analysis. It facilitates the analysis and reporting processes that support users in making ongoing and strategic data-driven business decisions.
Now let us go through the top 15 data warehouse tools in 2021.
- Amazon Redshift: Amazon Redshift is regarded as one of the most hand-picked data warehousing tools. As the name indicates, Amazon Redshift is a part of the Web services of Amazon. It allows the analysts to execute their queries within seconds. It continues to update the data pool by replicating data from faulty drives and substituting nodes whenever required. Some of its use cases are data-as-a-service, predictive analysis, business intelligence, and operational analytics on events.
- Snowflake: Snowflake is a cloud-based platform that provides a data warehouse as a service. It supports a single cloud-based data platform that connects data users and data sources so that a single copy of the data enables the users to execute multiple workloads. Along with data warehouses, Snowflake can be used for data engineering applications, data sharing, data science, and data lake for unstructured and structured data. It is a unique platform for unifying data warehouses, adhering to data privacy rules, and creating modern integrated data applications for business partners, customers, and enterprises. Snowflake is well known for its intuitive and straightforward interface. So Snowflake is gaining its popularity very quickly. So, Snowflake Training can help you to get a good knowledge of Snowflake.
- Oracle: Oracle is thought to be another best data warehousing tool. It optimizes the storage, configuration, and scaling of large quantities of data for analyzing and drawing business predictions. It has a number of features, and users can do possible customization using them. Oracle’s infrastructure is designed for companies seeking better computing and easier to integrate into the cloud.
- Microsoft Azure: Azure Synapse Analytics from Microsoft is an analytics service combining data integration, big data analysis, and enterprise data storage. It is an upgradeable solution that can provide fast information. To discover information from any data, Users can apply machine learning patterns to applications. It also provides enhanced privacy and security features, like dynamic data masking and row and column security. Synapse Analytics provides an end-to-end analytics solution for data scientists, data engineers, business analysts, and Database administrators.
- Google BigQuery: BigQuery is a cloud data warehouse tool provided by Google that is cost-effective and highly scalable. It stores a massive quantity of data and uses SQL to communicate with the database. It is effective for retrieving information from the collected data pool. It offers automatic transfer and full access to data stored.
- Xplenty: It is a data warehousing tool that connects various data sources like NoSQL, SQL databases, and cloud storage. Xplenty delivers reliable data, enabling team leaders and analysts to achieve efficiencies. Improve data quality through a built-in ability to get data from any location. It benefits any individual who needs a single platform for data integration.
- Panoply: It is a cloud data platform that allows you to access, store and sync data from multiple sources. It also has the extract, transform and load features. It can convert NoSQL data automatically and synchronize, analyze and structure XLS, CSV, JSON and log files into easily accessible tables. It enables users to quickly access their data warehouse without the use of codes and IT assistance.
- SAP: SAP is a Data Warehouse Cloud Intuitive solution that lets organizations and IT departments make decisions with confidence. This is a unified data and analytics tool that offers a data warehouse as a service layer enabling the users to connect, visualize, model, and transform the data. Designed using SAP HANA memory technology, it enables the organization to integrate SAP and Non-SAP data to offer a ready-made data warehouse that provides real-time information. It consists of data management, scalability, natural language translation, data governance functions, and security.
- IBM Datastage: It is a data integration tool used to transform, load, and extract data to the target system from the source system. It is supported by a parallel framework, either on-premises or in a cloud, enabling the users to combine data from various enterprise systems. It works in an efficient way with Hadoop and Big Data. It enables the users to manage metadata and improves enterprise connectivity.
- Teradata: Teradata Vantage is a cloud-based data analysis platform that enables users to unite new data sources, data lakes, and data warehouses. It provides a solution built for multiple-size businesses with in-depth analysis. With an integrated data platform, users can ask questions and use their data in ways that have a positive impact on their business. It is considered a scalable solution capable of handling massive corporate data workloads. Some of the other features are machine learning and integrated AI as well as role-based access for teams to benefit from without coding.
- SAS: SAS is a leading data warehousing tool with access to data from various sources. It can conduct in-depth analysis and provide information throughout the organization. It is also used for advanced analytics, data management, multivariate analysis, and business intelligence. The SAS Data Warehouse allows users to store large quantities of data and convert it into an understandable format. Data managed with SAS provides users with hassle-free remote access to data.
- PostgreSQL: PostgreSQL is another popular data warehousing tool that can store, integrate and analyze data with the help of its analytical tools and inbuilt features. Functions and Procedures can be created using multiple languages like pgSQL, PL/python, PL, etc. It provides a simple, cost-effective data storage solution. It also maintains ACID properties and RDBMS that are similar to Redshift. It is designed to deal with mid-range users like individual users, various web services, and data warehouses. Professionals who attend PostgreSQL Training will have a bright future and opportunities for advancement.
- Informatica Cloud: It is an ETL tool used to integrate and manage data to obtain business intelligence. Metadata is stored by Repository. Metadata contains the information stored in source systems, target systems, and transformations. Informatica allows the users to design and create a data warehouse based on their requirements and connect it to various targets and sources for extracting, transforming, and loading data into the target systems.
- WhereScape: WhereScape enables IT organizations of various sizes to take advantage of automation for faster design, development, deployment, and operation of data infrastructure. Many organizations across the world depend on Wherescape automation for eliminating hand-coding and other time-consuming, repetitive aspects of data infrastructure projects for delivering data warehouses, lakes, vaults, and markets in days or weeks rather than months and years.
- Greenplum: Greenplum is an open-source parallel hub for analytics, machine learning, and AI. The Greenplum data analysis is designed to analyze data transformation, textual data, graphic data, geospatial and time-series data. It provides support for programming languages like Java, Python, Perl, R, and pgSQL. It has a built-in database analysis platform. The Greenplum Query Optimizer is the first open-source query optimizer of the industry designed to deal with large data workloads. It is extremely scalable and uses batch analysis to process data and flow.