The Launch Of OnePlus Nord – Best Affordable Launch by OnePlus
Everything we know so far that OnePlus Nord Launching this Week. OnePlus Nord has arrived as is one of the most anticipated smartphones of 2020. The new model already attracted some pre-orders in Europe. Now set to receive a similar treatment in India, later this week. Even we know that the company has already provided some key features and specifications. The design of the new OnePlus phone also appeared in recent teasers.
This content gives you the detailed text on OnePlus Nord launch, its specifications, designs, price, etc.
Also Read: Basic Premium Features of Zoom
To go before the official launch within a week. This company has rounded up everything that you would want to know about the upcoming OnePlus Nord in one place. Furthermore based on all the leaks and teasers till date, here’s what we know so far:
OnePlus Nord Price in India, launch details
- The price of OnePlus Nord will be under $500 (roughly Rs. 37,000), which confirmed by OnePlus CEO Pete Lau late last month.
- Exact details regarding the price of the new phone will be announced later or during launch.
- However, a listing by a Romanian retailer said that the handset could carry a price tag of roughly Rs. 39,400. Mainly for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option. As OnePlus Nord launch beset for July 21 so that Pre-orders for its will begin in India on July 15.
- And also customers will be able to pre-order the OnePlus Nord on Amazon by paying Rs. 499. Moreover, OnePlus will offer you a gift box containing its limited-edition merchandise to customers who are pre-ordering the smartphone.
- The one more important thing is that the OnePlus Nord launch will take place through a Livestream. That will begin at 7:30 pm IST. A dedicated or a sincere phone AR app also provided on Apple App Store and Google Play to give an immersive launch experience. And the exciting thing is that OnePlus has started selling invites for the launch event for Rs. 99.
- Also the OnePlus Nord, the OnePlus Buds truly wireless earbuds are debuting at the July 21 launch.
It has got 5G, lots of storage, a big, fast display, fast charging, and a good software experience that’s fluid and clean. There is always a potential here for it to be the best phone in its price category, and from a hardware perspective, it offers a lot for the money.
And if you think Will, it set pulses racing with unbeatable performance and ultra-premium design? No. but it offers a viable and highly competitive experience for the money? Absolutely. It seems like the natural competition to the (rumoured) Pixel 4a and the iPhone SE and we think it’ll more than hold its own in that segment.
OnePlus Nord Design
OnePlus Nord considered as the first in the company’s “affordable smartphone product line” that debuted initially in India and Europe. The new smartphone is promoted to offer “flagship-level product and user experience standards” and it is designed based on user feedback. Moreover, the recent teasers released suggested that it would come in four distinct colour options and has a vertically-aligned quad rear camera setup. And also you can expect thin bezels as well as an in-display fingerprint sensor. Furthermore, the company is likely to use a mix of glass and metal to provide a premium look and feel.
OnePlus Nord Camera
The company spent lots of time in designing camera configuration and experience that can floor the buyer. It was hard to miss the two lenses peeping in the corner of the display. Yes, the phone already has a dual selfie camera set up — a 32MP main camera + 8MP wide-angle combo. And it is most rare, in fact, four cameras — a 48MP main camera + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP — in which one is the colour filter lens. And also In the app, you get an ultra-wide 0.6x, main camera, and a 2x telephoto optical zoom. When we think of the selfie it has two modes — regular and wide. And the camera app offers all modes, including a Pro mode that lets you change all settings. Here there are also a lot of new colour filters, but the photochrom one is missing.
OnePlus Nord Specifications (expected)
- Firstly when it comes to the font specifications, the OnePlus Nord has confirmed to debut with an AMOLED display and include an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC. The rumour of the display is to be of 6.55-inch in size. Further, the teaser of the phone comes with optical image stabilization (OIS) support.
- Another rumour is that The rear camera setup of the OnePlus Nord is to have four different sensors, including a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary sensor with an f/1.75 lens, 8-megapixel secondary sensor and it includes ultra-wide-angle lens, 5-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 macro lens.
- And another important thing is that the OnePlus Nord will also come with a dual selfie camera setup that will include a wide-angle shooter with a 105-degree field of view (FoV), as per a recent teaser.
- The selfie camera setup is finished to have a 32-megapixel sensor with an f/2.45 lens and an 8-megapixel sensor with a wide-angle f/2.45 lens. when it comes to storage, the OnePlus Nord is said to have 128GB and 256GB of onboard storage options. And also The phone is rumoured to have 8GB and 12GB RAM options. Further, recently one of the leaks suggested that a 4,115mAh battery.
OnePlus Nord Launch Live Updates:
OnePlus has already launched its ‘affordable’ Nord smartphone via an AR launch event today the 22nd July 2020. The starting rate of The OnePlus Nord starts is Rs 24,999 when you are in search of the base 6GB RAM/64GB variant, which will be made available in September.
But when you think of the 8GB RAM/128GB storage and 12GB RAM/256GB storage variants priced at Rs 27,999 and Rs 29,999, respectively, will be made available starting August 4.
As we all know that OnePlus launched its new handset named Nord in India. First look shown in online event and live-streamed on the OnePlus website and augmented reality event took place. The smartphone first arrived in the news ahead of the launch of the OnePlus 8 and the OnePlus 8 Pro.