Redmi 9 Prime launches in India
Highlights of Redmi 9 Prime
- Redmi 9 Prime set to launch in India on August 4 on the Amazon India website.
- The smartphone was rumored to go on sale on the e-commerce site during the Amazon Prime Day sale.
- The smartphone starting Price at Rs.9,999.
The company brought the latest Prime device to India after numerous years as it launches the all-new Redmi 9 Prime. The last Redmi Prime mobile that the company launched in the country was the Redmi 3s Prime. The phone comes with two alternates and both obtained for the first time during the Amazon Prime Day sale that is on 6 and 7 August. Xiaomi revealed Redmi 9 Prime in the global market a few weeks ago. This content gives you detail on Redmi 9 Prime launch on August 4.
What is special about Redmi 9 Prime?
- The bottom model of the phone comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. While the high-end model of the phone comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB of ROM.
- It comes with Aura 360-degree design and 3D one piece that Xiaomi claims a good hand feels.
- The front board has Corning Gorilla glass support. The Gorilla Glass shielding available only on the front. And the backboard did with plastic.
- Same to the Redmi Note 9 this phone also contains a fingerprint sensor at the backboard right below the camera module.
- In-camera there are four sensors at the back and single on the front inside the water drop slot. On the rear panel, this contains a 13MP AI primary camera, 8MP secondary ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth sensor, and 5MP portrait camera.
- Besides being a budget device, this contains a 6.53-inch FHD screen with features like Reading mode, Dark mode, etc.
- The smartphone hence powered by MediaTek Helio G80 processor up to 128GB of internal storage and up to 4GB RAM. The device contains a good MicroSD card slot that can expand the storage up to 512GB.
- There are three colors available for this smartphone including Space blue, Mint green, Sunrise flare, and Matte black.
- It contains a great 5020mAh battery and supports 18W of fast charging. Moreover, inside the box, the phone parcel charges a 10W charge.
- The phone launched at a beginning price of Rs 9,999.
Also Read: Realme 6i
Redmi 9 Prime Specification
Let’s review the overall specification of the smartphone:
Sensors and Features
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Prime, as said earlier, is set to launch in India on August 4. The launch event will take place at noon and particularly streamed on the company’s social media including YouTube, and its official website. Hence the phone can be traded through Amazon, mi.com, Mi Home stores, and Mi partner retailers in the country.
Check out this budget Redmi 9 Prime smartphone on your nearby stores and online stores as it is coming to YOU on 4th August 2020. The smartphone has a MediaTek G80 processor and comes with a 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Hope you liked this content as it gives you in detail of the launch on August 4.