5 Best Technological Jobs
The demand for technology is increasing, the demand for technology and career in technology is expanding too. People are thriving for tech jobs now be it technological jobs in education or technological engineering jobs. Improving themselves so that they can make a career in this field. Today we will see what are the best technological jobs across the globe.
5 best technological jobs
- AI architect: Artificial intelligence or AI is a vast term now. Its architect is one of a kind now. They are needed to provide factual solutions, creating and maintaining architecture using leading AI technology frameworks. He has to design the enactment of solutions, select the favorable technologies, and assessing the growth of the architecture. With-it, companies now ambush for skilled workers to help meet the demand for AI-enabled products and services. Therefore, companies look for an AI architect.
Skills: Machine learning, natural language processing skills, Strategic thinking, time management, and organizational skills, Knowledge of AI application programming.
Salary: The annual salary for an AI architect goes up to $100,000.
- Business intelligence analyst: The business analyst’s role is to deal with analysis and data modeling design. One needs a well-rounded knowledge to stabilize the line between IT and the business. Well, Job descriptions here vary but general responsibilities are to review and assess customer data, supervise the deployment of data to the data warehouse, formulate policies and methods for the gathering and analysis of data, create or find new data, procurement, and processing programs, and so on.
Skills: Experience with database queries, stored protocol writing, online analytical processing (OLAP), data cube technology, and strong written and verbal skills.
Salary: Salary is approximately 5-8 lakh per annum.
- Cloud architect: The role of cloud architects is to supervise the company’s cloud computing strategy. These also need to deploy, manage, and support cloud applications. Again, also, they help with cloud environments such as the public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. This proficient has a strong proficiency in the corporation’s cloud architecture and forum when designing and creating dynamic cloud solutions. Well, the experience should have a good understanding of the concepts and moving parts. They also give specialist advice to development teams regarding infrastructure. Of course, there is a want for architects to take responsibility for IT environments.
Skills: Knowledge of cloud technologies and architectural precepts, Skilled with lifting cloud applications,
The conception of cost, execution, and architecture of cloud systems and lastly, alliance, and communication skills.
Salary: The salary of cloud architects is roughly Rs 1,600,000 per annum.
- Data specialists: This is a great and most demanding job. Their job role is to shift data on paper into electronic data systems and supervise the full conversion technique and working closely with clients. They have to explore data sources to verify the fact of this information. However, though they are, assigned in corporate IT offices, they can also work for consulting corporations, government agencies, or in the healthcare industry. In short, to reserve, sort, and analyze the data, a data scientist is hired as data can be highly delicate.
Skills: Experience in assembly and processing raw data, capacity to give insights into data sets, and to communicate outcomes to business leaders, recognizing new sources of data, and knowledge of functioning with technology and engineering teams on data integration projects.
Salary: The salary is approximately Rs 4,28248 per annum.
- Developer: So a web, software, and mobile developers are credible for designing, developing, installing, testing, and maintaining software systems. They utilize their programming proficiency and build mobile applications, websites. However, big companies directly employ developers, and they work for app development agencies in a standard office environment. These agencies may specialize in certain industries. The two most familiar types of Mobile Developers are Android Developers and iOS Developers. Lower Mobile Developers are mentored and overseen by Senior Mobile Developers. In short, their job is to code, structure, and create applications, websites, or mobile apps. Again, working with multiple programming languages such as C#, C++, HTML, Java, Microsoft .NET, and SQL Server.
Skills: Knowledge of numerous programming languages, logical and technical skills, communication skills, Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Two-year associate degree with certificate boot camps, and previous work experience.
Salary: Approximately the salary is Rs 4,00,000 per annum.
As you have read, these are some of the best jobs which are in demand at present and of course, it will increase its value in the future. The Payscale of these jobs is decent. One common thing about these jobs is that all of them need to have work experience before applying and proficiency in the respective field.