Full-Stack Development: Programming To Rule The World
The initial spectrum of a developer was maxed up to the web designer or web developer. But now you will see jobs for the back-end developer and front-end developer. What is this? Firstly, we need to understand Full-stack development in order to know what back-end and front-end developer is.
What is Full-Stack Development?
Skills Required for Full-stack Development
- Development Languages:- As mentioned earlier, full-stack developers need not have to know all languages but at least one programming language is obliged like Java, Python, Ruby.
- Database and Cache:- MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, SQLServer, varnish, Memcached Redis is are widely used for DBMS technology and the cache is widely used. One should have proficiency in this.
- Basic Design Ability:- The full-stack developer is obliged to know the standard of basic prototype design and UI/UX design.
- The Server:- An adequate knowledge in Linux and the apache of the Nginx server helps tremendously in allocating servers.
- Version Control System (VCS):- A version control system in full-stack maintains a trace of all the changes made in the codebase. In addition, awareness of Git helps full-stack developers too.
Keeping proficiency API is also crucial for full-stack developers.
Evolution of Full-Stack Development
Though full-stack development seems to be a recent word, in reality, it’s not. In fact, Full-stack development has a history from the introduction of programming. It came to notice in the middle of 2000. Previously most of the software developers used to work alone and he alone finished the entire project. As a result, there was no need for any professional. But as days passed by web appeared, and the need for professional began.
Now, websites got more complicated, and this directed the division between experienced and agreed to be distinct. Web applications now required people to understand both client and server programming. Hence, here the term full-stack developer entered.
Scope of Full-Stack Development
Let us talk about the scope of Full-stack development:-
- With the rising amount of digitally run industries, the need for full-stack developers also increased. Also, the need for full-stack web developers will stay increased as long as there is a need for web applications.
- Talking of salary. Well, full-stack development jobs are deemed one of the highest paying jobs in India at least. The reason behind this is of course needs and the absence of qualified experts in this. A full-stack developer in India earns approx 9.24 LPA. Of course, it depends on the background, job area, company size, and many more.
- A full-stack developer can skillfully deal with the work of 2-3 developers because of expertisation. In addition, an expert can handle can be a front-end developer as well as a back-end developer. As a result, maintain a small team and prevent miscommunication as well as operating expenses.
- A full-stack developer is the best choice in times where your team gets smaller due to any reason or changes in requirements of the product. Be it taking up a new duty or making some changes in the final product full-stack developers can deal with it all.
- A normal developer might have to settle to carry with the new technological advancements but when it gets to a full-stack developer, he only has to learn the connections between different technologies. Therefore, it becomes easy for him to learn.
Full-Stack Development Service Companies
- Bacancy Technology:– Bacancy Technology’s skills in full-stack development for various tools & technology. They propose outcomes in various stacks. They have knowledge in specializing with front-end as well as back-end technologies.
- Innofied:- They assists all kind of desktop and mainframe applications. Also, solution packages that consist of developed code, automated tested, continuous script integration. Their full-stack developers work hand in hand with the development squad.
- Cabot technology:- Gives the company Product Engineering Services. Of course, Full Stack Developers in Cabot technology retain specialized knowledge across all aspects of software development.
- Yalantis:- Yalantis serve full-cycle web development, starting from prototyping to layout and enactment, then on to assist and supervision. In addition, use contemporary architectural patterns.
- Concetto Labs:- Having full-stack app developers who can organize frontend and the backend while working with different frontend technologies. The developers propose stack web application development with various wording.
To sum up, the scope of full-stack development is increasing day by day. One can think about stepping into this field. There are online platforms available like Coursera, Udemy, Udacity where one can easily get a certification course on Full-stack development. Think about it as we all know the demand for this field in upcoming days will boost.