What is Pay Per Click (PPC)? Google Ads Paid Search
Started a new business, want to generate traffic to increase sales? Pay Per Click is the best option for you. So, let’s discuss, what is PPC? How does it work for your business?
Content Quick View
- What is PPC in Digital Marketing?
- Paid Search Marketing – How does it work?
- How does the Ad Rank determine?
- Available platforms to Run PPC Campaign
- Advantage of SEO PPC Campaign
- Final Words
What is PPC in Digital Marketing?
Pay Per Click is a part of Online/Digital marketing. Here, advertisers bid for the keywords to optimize their add on search engines. Advertiser compensates the cost for the click on that particular keywords. So, before we know about how PPC works let’s talk about the purpose of PPC.
- Promotion and Branding
- For generating traffic
- To get conversion
- Boost the sales
Paid Search Marketing – How does it work?
PPC model work on PPC Strategy. PPC strategy has three components i.e,
Let’s understand this model through an example, suppose you have a business of selling Online shoes. But before you start, must sure you know about Digital Marketing well.
Firstly, you have to choose a particular keyword that is related to your business. For example, ‘online shoes.’ So, when you bid for that keyword then whosoever searches this query on Google search engine(platform). According to the AD rank, it will be going array in front of the users.
When the user clicks on your chosen keywords, you have to pay for this click.
How Does AD Rank Determine?
Know PPC strategy meaning with these Ad rank determining parameters:
- Cost Per Click (CPC): It is the bidding amount that you pay for per click.
- Landing Page: The URL of the page, which directs the user to the page when they click on the ad.
- Quality Score: It is an overall accumulation of your ad performance and landing page, which is most liked by the users’ help to increase the quality score.
AD RANK = CPC x Quality Score
Available Platform to Run PPC Campaign
Google Ads– Google Ad/Google PPC is the largest pay per click platform, it was launched in October 2000. It is developed by Google for online advertisement. Here you can display your ad in the form of text, video, or display. It offers Cost per acquisitions (CPA) and Pays per click (PPC) models for advertisements. Hence, this will helps you to know more about Google Adwords.
Bing Ads– Bing Ads is pay per click platform showing ads on Bing and Yahoo. It is the Microsoft version of Google Ads. As of 2017, Bing Ads has 142 million unique searches on Bing Networks.
Social Media- Social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn are used to display ads in form text, video, and display content to boost up the sales for your business as the presence of audience on these platforms are more.
Advantages of SEO PPC Campaigns
- Marketing: PPC is one of the precise and accurate methods to stimulate your business.
- Immediate traffic: Through 1000 keywords, you can generate more traffic for business with just a single click.
- Market Research: It helps you to analyze the market of your business, what is the actual desire or demand of the people?
- Adapt quickly: By examining the market, you will easily adapt the artifact in consonance with the audience.
- Manageable and quantifiable: You can easily check, how is the campaign performing, and what sort of traffic and results are propelling within your budget?
- Reach the target audience: By ad relevance, landing page, and quality score you can reach the target audience using appropriate keywords in Ad rank.
Also Read: India vs China software war
Here we can say that within your budget you can get traffic and lead to sales in your business. PPC is budget-friendly, precise, and accurate for the target audience. Hence, it is always recommended you to work on PPC strategy for your campaigns rather than to search the best PPC company in India.
Hope this content will clear your facts and doubts about PPC. Leave comment!